What's this Shrishti community Blog About?

Hello I am a past student of Shrishti Group of schools.I loved the days I enjoyed in my school.Shrishti Schools is one of the best ranked schools in TamilNadu and even in India.And as a Dedication to my school Shrishti I have Created this blog to share some nice information about my School and to stay in contact with my friends and with Shrishtians. Many of Shrishtians (Shrishti students are called as Shrishtians) may be wondering the way to stay in contact with their friends ,and for them this site is the way to it.And For those who are looking for some useful information about Shrishti schools, vellore you can get it here.And for the present Shrishtians you can wish your friends a Good luck in their exams and let the world know it.You could also share the information that you know about our school Shrishti.You have the rights to share anything about academics your sports career ,Extra curricular activities and your experiences with our school here .This isn't a website its a blog so get going with your thoughts share anything about Shrishti School if you are a student of any other school just share about it.

Advertisement

Shrishti School Song

The most respected school song that every Shrishti student sings during assembly,
School Motto: LEARN TO LEAD
THE SCHOOL MOTTO IS STRENGHTENED BY THIS SONG

1. Shrishti students learn to lead; we are learning every day.......
    Everyday I'll learn and grow, throughout all my life.
    Daily I can face each challenge, Shrishti students face each challenge...
    Daily I can face each challenge, throughout all my life.

2. We respect all faiths and people; we respect each way of living.......
    We rejoice in differences, that is the Shrishti way.
    I am special! You are special! Every person is unique.......
    I am special! You are special! Isn't that just great!

3. Serving people,Serving people; Shrishti students help all people,
    Joyfully I'll help all people, throughout all my life......
    Caring for my family; caring for my country,India,
    Caring for the earth and sky, I'll care throughout my life...........

4. Shrishti School! Shrishti School! Shrishti School leads us to learn,
    Shrishti School! Shrishti School! We shall learn to lead.........
    Circle round, go wider, farther; lead to serve the whole wide earth,
    Shrishti students ! Shrishti students ! Learn to lead the World!

This song was written and composed by
Ms.Barbara Isley                  

Was this song nice and patriotic. 

1 comments:

  1. Unknown says:

    Lovely

    but the HOS is MS Saravannan now

Leave a Reply

Want to Talk to Shrishti Blog's Author

A Dance From Shrishti Utsav 2010

Photos

Shrishti CBSE Block image

SHOUT IT OUT !